Responsible Online Gaming
IMPORTANT : PLEASE READ
It is important that those who access Lucky247 Casino engage in activities for the purpose of entertainment and enjoyment. You must play within your means and this means not spending money that you either don't have or can't afford to lose. Unfortunately, not all players have self-control, which can cause spiralling problems. So, when playing at Lucky247, please consider the following points:
- Gambling is for entertainment purposes and not a sole method to finance yourself in the long term.
- You should never wager money that isn't yours, money that you can't afford to spend or money that is required to fund your general living costs.
- You should monitor the amount of time you spend gambling. If you become worried by the time you spend gambling, you should stop and seek advice.
Responsible Gambling Policy
Lucky247 Casino has been made available by To Play Central (Ltd) solely for entertainment purposes. However, both Lucky247 and To Play Central (Ltd) acknowledge that for some people gambling is, or can lead to, an addiction. Both Lucky247 and To Play Central (Ltd) also acknowledge that some people spend beyond their means. It is therefore extremely important to Lucky247 and To Play Central (Ltd) that an accountable, responsible gambling environment is encouraged and implemented. Lucky247 and To Play Central (Ltd) must also maintain the responsible gambling environment, for both players and staff, in accordance with eCOGRA’s requirements for responsible gaming.
If you are concerned that either yourself or someone you know has a gambling problem, please look at the self-assessment test below. This will confirm if gambling is an issue for yourself or a friend or colleague.
Consider the following...
- Do you avoid going to work, university or school in order to gamble?
- Does gambling provide you with a sense of escapism from a tedious or unhappy life?
- If you use up all your money when gambling, do you feel sad with a desire to gamble again immediately in order to satisfy you needs?
- Do you gamble every penny you have, even if you need that money for your journey home or a cup of coffee?
- Have you ever deceived someone so that they do not know how much money or time you spend gambling?
- Has your gambling ever been brought up in conversation by others?
- Have you ever lied, borrowed or stolen money in order to gamble or pay off gambling debts?
- Do you consider 'gambling money' solely for the use of gambling?
- Have you become more of a recluse since you began gambling? (For example, have you lost contact or lost interest in family or friends or stopped doing activities other than gambling?)
- If you lose money gambling, is your first instinct to try and cover your losses and win it back?
- If you have just had an argument, or you are feeling frustrated or disappointed with something, is your first instinct to gamble?
- Does gambling make you feel depressed, anxious or negative?
If you have answered yes more often than no to the questions above, then it is likely that either you or someone you know may have a serious problem with gambling. If this is the case, you should talk to someone regarding this matter right away. Please visit the Gambler Anonymous or GamCare websites or get in touch with one of the resources listed below.
There are deposit limits available for all players. Lucky247 does allow payers to restrict the amount of money they can deposit into their account at any one time. This can be set as a monthly limit which will be available immediately once you have set your limit. However, to reverse or increase your limits you must wait 24 hours for the change to come into effect.
Click here to learn how to change your deposit limit.
Help with Gambling Problems
If you think you or someone you know may have a problem and would like assistance, please contact one of the help lines listed below:
GamCare UK Free phone +44 (0) 808 8020 133
Sweden - +46 (0) 87412694
Africa - +27 (0) 800 006 008
Protection Measures for Players
To Play Central (Ltd) and Lucky247 Casino encourage responsible gambling. We therefore have multiple options available to ensure your experience at Lucky247 Casino is an enjoyable one. One of such options is to limit how much money you can deposit into your account on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. In addition, you can also choose to self-exclude yourself from the casino for periods of time. This is a 'cooling off' period which some customers can find beneficial. For more information on self-exclusion and other measures, please contact the customer support team at email@example.com.
Procedures for Self-Exclusion
Self-exclusion in our casino can help you to restrict how much gambling you do. This can be beneficial, as time away from the casino can help increase one’s clarity. We are happy to help you with the below options that are readily available:
- Cooling off period (min 24 hours)
- Self-Exclusion period (min of 6 months)
Once you have decided to proceed with one of the above measures, there will be no way in which you can access your account during that period of time. This is assured by the Casino. The Casino will try to ensure you do not enter the site, or receive promotional material that may tempt you to visit the site, during this period of time.
If you think you need a ‘cooling off’ period or self-exclusion, please contact our customer support centre for immediate assistance.
To register for an account at Lucky247, you must be of legal age. The current minimum age for access to the Casino is 18 years of age. If is not advised to even attempt to access the Casino if you do not meet the minimum age requirements that has been set. The Casino uses top-quality industry verification methods to ensure minors cannot access the Casino software.
However, these precautions are not fool proof due to internet access being readily available in most households. For this reason, the Casino strongly recommends parents and guardians are aware, along with the Casino, of their responsibility to ensure minors are not accessing material, such as underage gambling, that is not suitable for them.
For more please visit the following sites: