Lucky247 Promotional / Bonus T&C’s
The below Terms & Conditions apply to all promotions and offers from Lucky247 Casino. Further to this, it is the responsibility of You as the player to ensure that You are fully aware of the all conditions applicable to any promotion to which You decide to participate in or which You are invited to. If players require any assistance or clarity regarding any promotional offer, they are to contact the support team at email@example.com
- The General Terms and Conditions of Lucky247 will apply to all interaction with the Casino and must be read in conjunction with all relevant promotional T&C’s
- All promotions are only valid for the specified period of time as communicated and only applicable to referenced casinos/account numbers in the communication.
- All promotion times and periods are calculated at GMT+2. (For all Australian and New Zealand players promotion times and periods are calculated at AEST).
- Irregularities between the name on the casino account and the name of the person identified via the purchase method used to deposit will void any promotional offer.
- Your Lucky247 Casino gaming account balance is comprised of a cash account balance and a bonus account balance. Withdrawals can only take place from the Cash Account balance and not from the bonus account balance but this account can be used to wager. Players at the Casino can only withdraw amounts from their account once all wagering requirements are met or play through of all funds on the Bonus Account has taken place. Any winnings on bets placed from the bonus account balance (once wager requirements are met) will reflect in the cash account balance.
All Bonus amounts credited to the Bonus Account are subject to Fifty (50) times play through (unless stated otherwise) before the amount in the Bonus Account can be withdrawn. Please note that certain games within the Casino may contribute different percentages to the play through requirement. Please refer to the table below:
a. Lucky247 Wager Contribution Table:
Game Type Contribution All Slots (excluding progressives) and all Parlor Games 100% All Progressive Slots, Table Pokers (except Texas Hold ‘em), Red Dog, Casino War and Sic Bo 50% All Blackjacks (excluding Classic Blackjack), All Craps, All Baccarats, All Roulettes and All Texas Hold ‘em poker games 10% Classic Blackjack 1% All Video Pokers and Scrooge 0%
If you play a Slot, which counts 100% toward your bonus play-through requirement, you will need to play-through 300 credits to move a 10 credit increment to your Cash Balance, and 3,000 credits before the entire bonus is moved to your Cash Balance.
- Contributing percentages and play through requirements might differ for specific promotions. In such instances the quoted percentages and play through requirements for the promotion will apply.
- All video pokers will NOT contribute to bonus wager requirements and all players with bonus balances will be excluded from wagering on video pokers. Players that do wager on video pokers will have all winnings voided for this game play and bets placed returned to their account.
- Any wager made through the Gamble Feature on Slots and the Double Up Feature on Video and Power Pokers will not contribute to the play through requirement.
- Once wagering requirements are met, funds are transferred in increments of 10 Credits from the Bonus account to the Cash Account. Only real play wager contributes to the wagering requirements being met.
- Real play wager is first deducted from the Cash Account balance, if this Cash Account balance is depleted then the wager is deducted from the Bonus Account balance.
- A Player’s Cash Account Balance may be withdrawn from their gaming account at any point given that wagering requirements have been fulfilled. However in certain circumstances (special bonus events, etc.), if a player requests a withdrawal prior to fulfilling all their wagering requirements of the bonus, they will forfeit their remaining Bonus Balance. Any winnings on bets placed from the Bonus Account balance (once wager requirements are met) will reflect in the Cash Account balance. (Bonus balances cannot be cashed in) Note: The cash balance can only be withdrawn if the conditions of point 5 above are met.
- All winnings made on wagers from the Cash Account will be credited directly back to the Cash Account and any winnings made on wager from the Bonus Account are credited back to the Bonus Account balance. However, if the winnings on the wager placed from the Bonus Account exceed that of the initial Bonus Amount, this excess will automatically be credited to the Cash Account of the player.
- All Players’ wagers will be reviewed for irregular game play patterns prior to any withdrawal being processed. Equal, zero, low margin or hedge betting will be construed as irregular game play for bonus wagering requirements. This also includes and is not limited to the placing of bets equal to or greater than 20% of the bonus credited to the players gaming account. Should the Casino deem that any irregular game play has taken place on the gaming account, the Casino reserves the right to withhold any cashin as well as the right to confiscate all winnings.
- The Casino further reserves the right to limit any withdrawal/s from no deposit bonuses/free money to (5) times the value of the bonus issued and where free spin bonuses are issued, to limit winnings attained from these free spins to 100 casino credits currency. This limit is applied to all bonuses where no deposit has been made unless otherwise specified. This includes the limiting of any cash withdrawal from the initial no deposit bonus until the fifty (50) times play through requirement has been met.
- For bonuses that are dependent on players making a deposit into their Cash Account and where this deposit or part thereof is withdrawn prior to the bonus being credited to the bonus account, the player will forfeit the bonus and any winnings won using the bonus.To claim winnings from non-deposit bonus money, players are required to supply a valid withdrawal (PMOP) method that is controlled by a bank (this will exclude Skrill, uKash, NetTeller Click2Pay, etc. ). Where the deposit option cannot be used as a Preferred Method of Payment, example Ukash; the withdrawal will be processed to this Card or Bank account supplied. The deposit value is to be turned / wagered a minimum of once. The Casino may request additional or other account details from the player as to positively identify the player and link the player to the account or instrument used for receiving the payment at its own discretion (Please refer to 7.4 on Withdrawal Processing Requirements under General T&C: www.lucky247.com/terms-and-conditions). In addition withdrawals will not be processed over weekends.
- When you request to withdraw funds from the casino you will receive the option to provide us with your preferred payment method. We will do our utmost to ensure withdrawal transactions go via this preferred method of payment. However, we reserve the right to modify this, in some instances, to a more viable option.
- Should a player not wish to receive a promotional bonus that has been credited to their Bonus Account, they may request that the Casino support reverse this bonus credit from their bonus balance. However, if any play through has taken place with regards to this promotional bonus then this bonus cannot be reversed.
- All bonuses at the casino will be credited automatically to the player’s bonus account and is subject to wager conditions specified for the promotion. In addition the Casino will expire any bonus amount if not used within 90 days of being issued.
- Progressive games will not be available to non depositing players.
- The minimum withdrawal/cashin amount at Lucky247 is $/£/€/AU$ 20. Please also note that there may be charges incurred for withdrawals.
- The minimum deposit amount at Lucky247 is $/£/€/AU$ 10.
- During the Deposit Bonus Day promotion - A qualifying player's first deposit bonus amount will be subject to Fifty (50) times play through requirement for players from the United Kingdom. Bonuses are subject to a Fifty (50) times play through requirement for players from all other countries including the United Kingdom.
- During the Deposit Bonus Day promotion - A qualifying player is defined as someone who has completed their 500 Welcome Bonus offer prior to the start of the promotional period.
- Players from Poland, Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Croatia and Czech Republic are excluded from the non deposit free spins and no deposit bonus offers, until their mobile number has been verified.
- All Welcome bonuses (500 Free Welcome Bonus) and reactivation bonuses will be credited automatically as bonus casino credits and are subject to Fifty (50) times play through .
- The Welcome Bonus will only be available to players for 4 days from a player making his/her first deposit at the casino.
- Players will have 48 hours to claim their second and third deposit bonuses, respectively, from the time his/her first deposit has been made at the casino.
- Further to this players with be restricted from withdrawing winnings until these requirements have been met.
- A new player’s maximum bet will be limited to a maximum of 20% of the value their bonuses until such time as the play-through requirements on their bonuses have been met. This is applicable for both the no deposit, free spins and welcome deposit bonus promotions. Please be advised that the 7.77 Mobile Welcome Bonus will only be valid for 24 hours once issued. If it has not been redeemed within this allocated period, the bonus will expire.
- Player’s taking part in the monthly Deposit Bonus day promotion or Lapsed player promotion will also have their maximum bet limited to a maximum of 20% of the value of their deposit until such time as the play-through requirements on their bonus have been met.
- A player cannot claim any deposit promotion concurrently with another. For example - a player may not claim his lapsed player bonus as well as a deposit bonus day at the same time.
- Any person that deviates from promotional rules or the Casino's terms and conditions will be disqualified without notice or liability by the Casino.The Casino reserves the right with regards to honouring any promotional offer. In addition, the Casino can at any time exercise its right to discontinue/cancel any promotional offer at any time for any reason without prior notice.
- Employees of the Casino, its proprietors and agencies and their families are not eligible to enter any promotion offered by the Casino.
- Each promotional rule shall be severable from each of the other rules, and if any rule is found to be void, invalid, or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining rules shall remain in full force and effect.
Last updated: 10-11-2016 - 10:06:27 GMT